Terms and Conditions
READ ME BEFORE ORDERING
- This payment gateway is for CONFIRMED reservations only.
- All Mecha Uma reservations must be coursed through a Mecha Uma representative before payments are made—you can schedule your dine in reservation by contacting 09190845537 or via a DM on our Instagram account: @mechauma.
- All confirmed reservations are final and cannot be modified. Should you wish to reschedule due to an emergency, kindly reach out to us at 09190845537.
By registering with this website, you are agreeing to provide your personal information and nominate a confidential password for your account. Should you believe that your password has been compromised, kindly change your password immediately. Mecha Uma reserves the right to suspend your registration, should you breach these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all orders of MomentFood products, the agreement to which will be considered as an offer to purchase the products in accordance with the said terms.
The transaction amount will be deducted from your total bill upon the confirmation and check out of your Order.
Payment can be done via Paypal, Credit Card, or Debit Card (VISA, Mastercard). Kindly ensure card validity, should you choose to pay via Credit or Debit Card. The vendor reserves the right to cancel your order at any stage.
Online Credit Card Payments will be validated after ordering. For the protection of both credit card holders and MomentFood against fraudulent use of credit, debit and charge cards, the vendor reserves the right not to deliver if no credentials are presented.
By submitting your order details, you are making an offer to purchase the item(s) you have specified in your order form. The vendor reserves the right to refuse your offer, should it be necessary.
The MECHAUMA-BGC.MOMENTFOOD.COM website is operated and managed by Mecha Uma. The website is maintained for your personal use, viewing, ordering and delivery food online. Access and use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By using this website and/or transmitting to it any Submission(s), you agree to indemnify the MECHAUMA-BGC.MOMENTFOOD.COM, its officers, directors, parents, partners, employees, agents, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries and their related companies for any and all claims, damages, losses and causes of action arising out of your breach or alleged breach of this agreement.
The materials on this website are transmitted and distributed "as is, where is" and appear on the website without express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. The MECHAUMA-BGC.MOMENTFOOD.COM makes no warranty as to the quality, accuracy, completeness and validity of any materials on the website and does not warrant that the functions contained on the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected. Mistakes noticed will be corrected as soon as possible and affected customers will be notified. Where necessary, an order may be cancelled prior to shipping the product. Where applicable law does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you.
All prices quoted are in Philippine Pesos. Price and availability information are subject to change without notice.
The materials provided in this website are for information, ordering, and promotional purposes only. Users may not rely on any information and opinions expressed in it for any other purpose. Neither the MECHAUMA-BGC.MOMENTFOOD.COM, nor its officers, directors, parents, partners, employees, agents, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries and their related companies are responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted on the MECHAUMA-BGC.MOMENTFOOD.COM website.
Information on the website is subject to change without notice. The information should not be relied upon as a substitute for formal advice from the originating bodies or departments of the MOMENTFOOD.COM and its partners. Visitors who rely on this information do so at their own risk.
Logos, Photographs & Intellectual Property
The names, images and logos identifying the MOMENTFOOD.COM are proprietary marks of Moment Group, Inc. The copying and use of the The Moment Group logo, any other MOMENTFOOD.COM -related logos, photographic images or third party logos accessed via this website is not permitted without the prior approval of the Moment Group, Inc. or the owner. Permission requests should be directed to the Webmaster. Tell us who you are, the organization you represent (if any), how and why you wish to use the logo. Please include your name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address.
Hyperlinking to Us
You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this website. However, use of logos as promotional or hypertext objects is not permitted. Please see the paragraph above on logos.
Hyperlinking by Us
MOMENTFOOD.COM is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of any linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. However, attempts are made to ensure that the hypertext links to other websites are relevant, appropriate, and accurate and provide useful additional information to the MOMENTFOOD.COM own information or services. MOMENTFOOD.COM site contains links to other sites. MOMENTFOOD.COM is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
There is no guarantee that these links will work all of the time and the vendor has no control over the availability of the linked pages. However, web links are regularly reviewed to ensure that sites can be accessed. If you have had difficulties accessing a site, kindly contact the Webmaster with details.
Virus and Spam Protection
MECHAUMA-BGC.MOMENTFOOD.COM makes every effort to test and check material at all stages of production. It is always wise for the user to run an antivirus program on all material downloaded from the internet. MECHAUMA-BGC.MOMENTFOOD.COM cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system which may occur whilst using material from the MECHAUMA-BGC.MOMENTFOOD.COM website.
Goods & Services
Any goods or services advertised for sale on this website do not constitute an offer which can be accepted by clicking on the relevant link.
The MECHAUMA-BGC.MOMENTFOOD.COM website and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the purchase or sale of any securities.
The MOMENTFOOD.COM may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the site, including, but not limited to, any bulletin boards on its site, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this agreement. In the event this agreement is terminated, the restrictions regarding Materials appearing on the website, and the representations and warranties, indemnities and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement will survive any such termination.
The Moment Group, Inc. (MGI) is committed to protecting and respecting your personal data privacy. This Notice explains how we collect, protect, use, and share your information when you access our website and/or apply for or avail of our products and services.
We collect the following personal information when you register your MomentFood account through the website:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Delivery Address
Your personal information shall be retained for as long as the purpose for which it was collected exists, and such other purposes that you may have consented to from time to time, and remains in effect until such time as it is no longer required nor necessary to keep your information for any other legal, regulatory, or business purposes.
Should you decide to discontinue your MomentFood account, the information will be retained for an additional three (3) years, after which the information shall be properly disposed of and deleted, unless otherwise requested by the data subject to be immediately removed from storage.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries, affiliates, and third parties, under an obligation of confidentiality. Furthermore:
- We may share personal information with various units within MGI in order to better understand the way you use our products and services. This will allow us to improve our services and offer you opportunities to obtain other useful products and services of greater value to you;
- We may share information with our subsidiaries and affiliates to likewise offer you additional products and services that we believe you might find interesting;
- We may share this information with digital third parties that we engage with to support us in delivering our services to you. These may involve anonymous or aggregated information to help improve our products, services, and content;
- We may also engage third parties to help us operate our business. These include support in:
- complying with legal requirements such as court orders;
- addressing fraud, security or technical issues, to respond to an emergency or otherwise to protect the rights, property or security of the company, our employees, customers or third parties;
- carrying out all other purposes set out above.
Your Rights as Data Subject
In respecting your rights to privacy, you have the right:
- to opt out of receiving marketing materials via email or SMS;
- to opt out of sharing your information with our subsidiaries and affiliates or with other companies that we have business with provided that such information is not critical nor required by applicable laws and regulations in maintaining the services that you have availed with us;
- to tell us to provide you with information that we currently have about you subject to restrictions applied to us as a company operating in the Philippines by certain laws and regulations;
- to update your information;
- to rectify or correct information;
- to have your information erased;
- to be indemnified for damages due to unauthorized use of data, among others;
- to lodge a complaint with the National Privacy Commission; and
- to let us know your concerns relating to how we collect, use, share, protect or dispose of your information.
We may charge a fee for processing your request/s for access and/or updates. Such a fee depends on the nature and complexity of your request. Information on the processing fee will be made available to you prior to making the request.
For any queries, clarifications, or requests on any aspect of this statement, the exercising of your rights pertaining to your personal information, or to provide any feedback that you may have about our processing of personal information, please call us at 8869-9284, which is manned during business hours.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We may modify or amend this Privacy Statement from time to time to keep up with any changes in relevant laws and regulations applicable to us or how we collect, use, protect, store, share, or dispose of your personal information. Any relevant updates will be posted on this website.